- » Automatic Transmission Rebuild, Repair & Service
- » Manual Transmission Rebuild, Repair & Service
- » Clutch Repair, Replace & Service
- » Reseals and Partial Transission Repair
- » Electrical Diagnosis
- » Non-Electric Diagnosis
- » Preventive Maintenance
- » All General Repairs (Brakes, Tune up, Shocks, Struts, Water pumps, etc.)
Signs of transmission problems
- » Transmission will struggle to go into gear
- » Too harsh/soft or late shifting
- » Car is unable to move at all
- » Loss of power upon acceleration
- » Leaks
- » Grinding noise
- » Slipping
- » Transmission Scan
- » Road Test
- » Fluid check
- » Lift Examination
- » Recommendations
CONNECTICUT QUALITY TRANSMISSION has been providing top quality auto and transmission repair services in Stamford, Connecticut since 1986. Specializing in transmission rebuilding and repairs, clutch work , transfer case work and font and rear differentials. We welcome the opportunity to service all your drivetrain needs, automatic transmission, manual transmission, transfer case, differentials, CVT, DSG, ZF. We are a professional clutch, differential and rebuilt transmission service repair shop.
We value quality above all else. A large inventory of parts are availible including drums, pumps, planetary gears, washer kits, linkage bushings, electronic solednoid / sensors, and much more. Equipped with the latest technology to repair today's complex vehicles you can rest assure your car will be fixed right the first time. Our ASE certified technitions are trained in the latest methods in the automotive repair industry. We specialize in all transmission (automatic and manual), all transfer cases, 4x4, four wheel drive units, heavy duty truck transmissions, clutch work, differentials, RWD, FWD, AWD, CVT.
WE CAN DIAGNOSE MOST TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS FOR FREE!!!!
- » High-quality repairs and service at a fair price.
- » The best-skilled ASE Certified technicians.
- » Only proven parts of original equipment quality.
- » We'll service your entire car for years of trouble-free ownership.